Everything you need to know about Verity (VTY) token. Last update: 23 Jan 2019.
Verity Token (VTY) Details
- Token type: Ethereum based ERC-20 token
- Token symbol: VTY
- Number of decimal places: 18
- Contract address: 0x7ba8a5d59b21390a70b2ba968a183712e12a049c
- Total Amount of Tokens Generated: 500,000,000
Where can I buy or sell VTY?
UPDATE: Currenty VTY is available to buy and sell on the following exchanges:
We will continue to update this section as we are added to more exchanges.
In the last
When will I get my VTY tokens?
Owners of VTY tokens received them directly to their wallets on Thursday 16th August 2018.
How do I get my VTY tokens?
Verity tokens (VTY) were automatically distributed to the wallet address you specified in our private sale.
If your tokens are vested, you will need to claim them through your Verity dashboard.
Find out more about how to update your wallet address here.
When will bounties be distributed?
Tokens earned for participating in our bounty programme were distributed at the end of 2018.
How can I check my balance of VTY tokens?
There are three ways to check how many VTY tokens you have:
How do I use Etherscan.io to check my VTY balance?
- Go to: http://www.etherscan.io
- Cut and paste your public wallet address into the search bar and click ‘search’.
- Once the address page is loaded, scroll down to the ‘token transfers’ tab and click to access.
- You should be able to view the VTY transaction and the balance of VTY in your wallet.
How do I add my tokens to my MetaMask?
- Login in to MetaMask
- Click the menu
- Click ‘Add Token’
- Click ‘Custom Token’
- In the ‘Token Address’ field add the following: 0x7Ba8A5D59B21390a70b2Ba968a183712E12a049c
- In the ‘Token Symbol’ field, enter: VTY
- In the ‘Decimals of Precision’ field, enter: 18
- Click ‘Next’
- Your tokens should now be visible in MetaMask
How do I add my VTY tokens to My Ether Wallet (MEW)?
- Open your wallet using your 12-word mnemonic phrase, private key or .JSON file or by using your hardware wallet.
- If you don’t see your balance immediately, you will need to add it as a custom token by pressing “Add Custom Token” (on the lower right of the page).
- In the address field enter the contract address as follows: 0x7ba8a5d59b21390a70b2ba968a183712e12a049c
- In the “Token Symbol” field, enter: VTY
- In the “Decimals” field: 18
- You should now be able to see your tokens and be able to perform transactions.
I didn’t get my VTY tokens — what should I do?
First, please double check using the methods above (My Ether Wallet or Etherscan). If after doing all of them, you find that your tokens are not in your wallet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.